Neil has specialised in medical negligence litigation since joining Augustus Cullen Law’s medical negligence team in 2012. He has successfully concluded countless medical negligence actions including wrongful death actions, catastrophic birth injury and spinal injury cases together with matters arising out the misdiagnosis of cancer, negligent surgical procedures, nerve damage, orthopaedic injuries and gynaecological injuries.
Neil has addressed the Oireachtas Health Committee on healthcare issues and has also lectured and tutored on the Law Society of Ireland’s Medical Law & Litigation course.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Tutor on Law Society of Ireland Medical Law and Litigation Professional Practice course
- Has appeared before the Oireachtas Health Committee to address the committee on issues relating to Healthcare in Ireland
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation
- Member of Wicklow Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of AvMA (Actions Against Medical Accidents)