Damien graduated from Trinity College in 2004 with an honour’s degree. He qualified as a solicitor in January 2010 and joined Augustus Cullen Law in 2012. Damien has extensive litigation experience acting for both Claimants and Defendants and bringing disputes a successful conclusion. Damien is a regular lecturer in the law society.
Damien holds post-graduate diplomas in Commercial Litigation, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law, and Social Media and Media Law.
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Current President (and former secretary) of Wicklow Solicitors Bar Association
- Member of the Commercial Litigation Association of Ireland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commercial Litigation
- Advanced Diploma in Social Media and Media Law