Join Our Team: Experienced Legal Secretary Wanted
2 minute read
The application deadline for this position has now passed.
Augustus Cullen Law is a full-service law firm with a rich history dating back to 1887. With offices in Dublin, Wicklow, and Wexford, we employ over 50 staff and have in-depth expertise in all areas of law. We are committed to making a genuine difference in the lives of those who seek our advice.
Position: Legal Secretary (Litigation Department)
Location: ACL Wicklow Office, 7 Wentworth Place, Wicklow
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support to our litigation team
- Manage client files and documentation
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars
- Draft legal correspondence and documents
- Liaise with clients and legal professionals
- Proven experience as a legal secretary, preferably in litigation
- Proficient in MS Office and legal software
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with legal terminology and procedures
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a firm with a long-standing track record of legal success across Ireland
- Work in a supportive and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
How to Apply
Please send your CV in confidence to Damien Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications: Fri 15th Sep 2023
Augustus Cullen Law is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.